"Most Beautiful Canadian Woman"
* ATTENTION: Paypal votes may be counted in 12 hours after payment
Share with your friends and your favorite actor (actress) will be have more votes :
Elisha Cuthbert is a popular Canadian television presenter and actress. She became famous as a model too.
- Elisha Cuthbert was born on November 30 in 1982. Her mother was a housewife and her father worked an engineer-constructor. In the family, in addition to Elisha,raised a son and a daughter.
- The girl grew up in the small town of Greenfield Park, near Montreal (Quebec).
- Elisha studied at Sentennialskoy school and after the graduation she decided to move to Los Angeles. According to her mind the city could provide great perspective for her on the acting profession.
- At school age she began to work as a model when she represented exsamples from the collections of children's clothes. She even managed to take part in the children's show called "Are You Afraid of the Dark?". At first the girl had only a background role, but then she was asked to be a permanent member. Also the girl received acting experience through participation in cognitive TV show called "Popular Mechanics for the children."
- Taking part in the children's show has played a big role in the Elisha`s life. Hillary Clinton noticed her after one show. She even invited a young actress on a trip to the White House.
- The first serious role in a future celebrity`s life was in 1997. It was the work in the melodrama "Dancing on the Moon." Then there were other roles in different subjects.
- In the TV movie "Happy Girl" Elisha Cuthbert played a major role and even received a prize for it in a Motion Picture category.
- Elisha soon was invited to appear on the show, which is called "24". The actress starred in several seasons of television history.
- Elisha tried herself for the role in the movie "Spider-Man" but Mary Jane has played by another actress. Nevertheless she continues to develop in Hollywood and she gave consent for shooting even in background roles.
- Persistence gave the result and Elisha Cuthbert has been invited to the title role in "The Girl Next Door." The role was quite frank but the actress was able to cope with that.
- Every year the level of her acting work increased it is increasingly being invited to the shooting. And in the film "Soul Silence" it acted as a co-producer too. One of the last roles was in the film "The Forgotten".
Elisha Cuthbert is married to a famous hockey player Dion Phaneuf. It is interesting that she is a passionate fan of hockey, because she was born in Canada. Datings which were preceded by its relationship with current husband were also associated with a hockey player. Elisha even has a blog on the website of the NHL.