I present to you the Top 20 most beautiful Spanish women. My rating includes famous actresses, models, TV presenters, queen beauty contests. This rating is based on my personal preferences. I take into account appearance, photogenic, sexuality and sensuality in the image. Talent, merit and achievement of beautiful Spanish women in the life and professional life had no value.
20. Elena Anaya (born July 17, 1975) is a Spanish actress whose career dates back to 1995. She starred alongside Antonio Banderas in Pedro Almodovar's "The Skin I Live In".
19. Estibaliz Pereira (born 1986) is a Spanish beauty queen. She was crowned Miss Espana 2009 at a gala event held in Cancun, Mexico. She represented Spain in Miss Universe 2009.
18. Patricia Rodriguez (born March 6, 1990 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife) is a Spanish beauty queen who captured the crown of Miss Espana in 2008 and was a top 15 semifinalist in Miss World 2008.
17. Eva Gonzales (born November 5, 1980 in Seville, Spain) is a Spanish beauty pageant winner who represented her country at the Miss Universe 2003 pageant.
16. Alexandra Alonso (born 7 February 1992, Valencia, Spain) – Spanish fashion model.
15. Diana Morales (born 1987, Valencia, Spain) - Spanish model.
14. Paula Echevarría (born 7 August 1977) - Spanish actress and model.
13. Clara Lago (born March 6, 1990 in Madrid, Spain) is a Spanish actress.
12. Rita Hayworth (born Margarita Carmen Cansino; October 17, 1918 – May 14, 1987) was an American dancer and film actress who achieved fame during the 1940s as one of the era's top stars.
11. Amaia Salamanca Urizar (born March 28, 1986) is a Spanish actress, best known for her role as Catalina Marcos in the Spanish version of the Colombian TV series "Sin tetas no hay paraíso"
10. Nerea Arce (born March 10, 1988, Spain) - Spanish fashion model, taking part in the world's fashion shows.
9. Lorena Bernal (born in San Miguel de Tucuman, Argentina) in 1981. She moved to San Sebastian, Spain, when she was 1 year old. She was Miss Spain 1999 at the age of 17 and couldn´t represent the country in Miss Universe due to her age, so went instead to Miss World where she was between the 10 finalists.
8. Almudena Fernandez (born 1 January 1977, Benavente, Zamora, Spain ) is a Spanish model.
7. Paz Campos Trigo (born 2 January 1976), better known as Paz Vega, is a Spanish actress.
6. Penelope Cruz (born April 28, 1974) is a Spanish actress and model.
5. Clara Alonso (born 21 September 1987 in Madrid) is a Spanish fashion model.
4. Ariadne Artiles (born18 January 1982, Canary Islands, Spain) - professional fashion model.
3. Carmen Laura Garcia (born c. 1987) is a Spanish beauty queen. She was 1st runner up in the annual national Miss Spain 2009 at a gala held in Cancun, Mexico. She represented Spain in Miss World 2009.
2. Alejandra Andreu (born February 25, 1990 in Zaragoza) is a Spanish beauty pageant titleholder who won the 2008 Miss International title in The Venetian Macao, Macau on November 8, 2008.
1. Lara Alvarez (born May 29, 1986, Gijon, Spain) - sports journalist and host of sports programs on Spanish TV channels La Sexta and Marca.