Jewish women look enough bright - black hair and eyebrows, long eyelashes, expressive eyes. They prefer loose clothes of good quality and like jewelry.
Unlike most nations of the world, the Jewish nationality is not determined by fathers, but by mothers. Kabbalah explains that the souls of jewish women at the moment of conception "pull" the jewish soul. The "Law of Return" of Israel currently says: "a jew is one who was born from jewish mother and did not move to another religion, or a person who converted to Judaism."
Jewish women have a great sense of humor, they are very economical, adore their household. They revere traditions and protect their families from the slightest trouble tends to material well-being.
The material side is very important and requires special attention to create the described way. To match the image of a jewish women, they should never have to show that they are not interested in material things. A jew is always striving for well-being, but she herself at the same time often does not have permanent job. Material maintenance is usually the responsibility of a husband.
The mandatory feature of jewish women is thrift. This is reflected in everything. Nevertheless, they rarely get a trusting relationship with outsiders. But to talk about other people's lives, and about life in general jew will never give up. They are distinguished by a wonderful sense of humor - they always are able to appreciate a good joke, are impressed by the people who know how to good-naturedly joke with others.
My Top 40 most beautiful Jewish women includes Israeli model, singers, beauty contest winner, and actresses from the U.S., Canada, UK and Russia. Some of them are Jewish by one of the parents. But combines these beautiful women are incredibly beautiful eyes of dark hazel to the bottomless blue, interesting and mysterious appearance. These Jewish women in addition to being beautiful - very well known.
40. Moran Atias (April 9, 1981, Haifa, Israel) - an Israeli actress and model.
39. Rotem Sela (August 16, 1983, Tel Aviv, Israel) - one of the famous Israeli top-models.
38. Mila Kunis (August 14, 1983, in Chernivtsi, in a Jewish family, Ukraine) - American actress of film and audio.
37. Alona Tal (20 October 1983, Herzilya, Israel) - an Israeli actress and singer.
36. Orli Levi-Abukasis (November 11, 1973, Beit She'an, Israel) - model, a popular TV host, Israeli politician.
35. Keren Hasson (1989, Tel Aviv, Israel) - Israeli model.
34. Dyan Cannon (nee Diane Semill Frisen, January 4, 1937) - American actress, producer, director and screenwriter.
33. Tatiana Samoilova (May 4, 1934, Leningrad) - Soviet actress, Honored Artist of the RSFSR, People's Artist of Russia (1992).
32. Noa Tishby (May 22, 1975, Tel Aviv, Israel) - Israeli model, actress, producer, singer and politician.
31. Yael Goldman (August 29, 1978, Tel Aviv, Israel) - an Israeli actress, TV presenter and model.
30. Maya Menglet (August 8, 1935) - Soviet and Russian theater and film actress.
29. Alison Brie (December 29, 1982, Pasadena, California, USA, on her mother was Jewish) - American actress.
28. Amanda Peet (January 11, 1972, New York, USA, on her mother was Jewish) - American film and television actress.
27. Shani Hazan (1993) - Israeli beauty queen "Miss Israel 2012." Her height is 182 cm.
read also: The winner of Miss World 2012
26. Mia Kirshner (January 25, 1975, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, for her father was Jewish) - Canadian actress and social activist.
25. Donna Feldman (April 28, 1982, Calabasas, California, was born to the Israelites with the Russian and Polish roots) - American model and actress.
24. Emmanuelle "Emmy" Rossum (September 12, 1986, New York, USA, on her mother was Jewish) - American actress and singer.
23. Erin Heatherton (Erin Heather Bubley; March 4, 1989) is an American fashion model.
read also: The most beautiful Hollywood actors
22. Lauren Bacall (September 16, 1924) - American actress.
21. Anouk Aimee (real name Françoise Soreyya Dreyfus, April 27, 1932, Paris) - French actress. Jew by her father.
20. Shalom Harlow (December 5, 1973, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada) - Canadian top model and actress.
19. Bar Refaeli (June 4, 1985, Hod HaSharon, Israel) - Israel's top model.
18. Nora Arnezeder (May 8, 1989, Paris, France) - French actress and singer.
17. Barbara Bach (Goldbach at birth, Aug. 27, 1947, Queens, New York, USA) - American actress and model.
16. Yael Nizri (1988, Kiryat Shmona, Israel) - winner of "Miss Israel 2006".
15. Winona Ryder (October 29, 1971, Minnesota, USA, parent-child of Jewish immigrants from Russia and Romania) - American actress.
14. Emmanuelle Chriqui (December 10, 1977, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, from a family of Moroccan Jews) - Canadian actress.
13. Rachel Weisz (March 7, 1970, London, UK, for her father was Jewish, her mother is of partial Jewish ancestry) - British actress.
12. Agam Rodberg (February 8, 1986, Moshav Ramat Zvi, Israel) - Israel's top model, actress.
11. Gwyneth Paltrow (September 27, 1972, Los Angeles, for her father was Jewish) - American actress and singer, winner of an "Oscar" for Best Actress in 1998.
10. Paulette Goddard (nee Marion Pauline Levy, Goddard - mother's maiden name, June 3, 1910 - April 23, 1990) - American actress nominee for "Oscar." Jew by her father.
9. Dianna Agron (April 30, 1986, Savannah, GA) - American actress and singer.
8. Josie Maran (real name - Joanna Selhorst Maran, May 8, 1978, San Francisco, USA) - American top model and actress of Russian-Jewish descent on her father.
7. Kim Edri (1988, Sedrot, Israel) - Israeli beauty queen, won the title "Miss Universe 2011 Israel".
6. Gal Gadot (April 30, 1985, Rosh HaAyin, Israel) - an Israeli actress and model.
5. Miri Bohadana (October 12, 1977, Beer Sheva, Israel) - Israeli model, actress and television presenter.
read also: The most beautiful TV hosts of the world
4. Natalie Portman (June 9, 1981, Jerusalem, Israel) - an American film and stage actress of Jewish descent.
3. Esti Ginzburg (March 6, 1990, Tel Aviv, Israel) - Israel's top model and actress.
2. Hedy Lamarr (Hedwig Eva Maria Kiesler, November 9, 1913 - January 19, 2000) - popular in the 1930s and 1940s, the Austrian and later American film actress and inventor.
1. Elina Bystritskaya (April 4, 1928, Kyiv, USSR) - a prominent Soviet and Russian theater and film actress, and teacher; the most beautiful from Jewish women.