Scotch - an ancient nation with a very difficult history, at the moment Scotland is the part of Great Britain. This situation persists for more than one century, and the Scots are trying hard to save in this union their originality and soleness. They are very jealous of any encroachment on their culture, traditions. They are very happy to wear traditional costumes during the holidays and in all the methods emphasize their difference from the English. Ancient Vikings lived on the territory of modern Scotland, many among the people are the Irish, which has naturally affected on the appearance. The most handsome Scottish men demonstrate the best features of the exterior of the nations of several countries, there are natural blondes and redheads among them. A sense of dignity and confidence combines the most famous beauties, which is sliping even in appearance.
What characterizes the exterior of the typical Scottish men?
In the ranking of the most beautiful persons there are Scots with light, dark and red hair, it is connected with the historical movement of people from one country to another. But beautiful Scots usually have light eyes - gray, blue, green. Also for the people of Scotland light skin is characterized. Their skin is not becoming rosy after cold northern sun. From Viking Scots have taken red or blond hair, freckles, light eyes. Also the Celts gave a lot people of this country: dark hair, a round face shape, broad shoulders.
There are few fat people among the Scottish men, both young and old people usually have shapely, toned figure. In fashion there is sport and active lifestyles, proper nutrition, which is good contributes to good physical shape. Scots have wide bone, knocked the figure, in which there is strength and endurance.
In clothes the Scots are discreet and elegant, even mods prefer classic and comfortable things. But on the streets of the Scottish cities you can meet people who has strange things, shocking, which is clearly not fit into the idea of sedate Scots.
Noble appearance and character
Handsome Scottish men differ not only sports figure, bright eyes and red hair. They also have typical character traits of the country’s nation - pride, self-esteem. Scots consider themselves as colorful, original and independent nation, although they are in alliance with other countries. For residents of Scotland is characterized the high level of education, many of them are high-quality professionals, recognized throughout the world. And even in the ratings of most beautiful persons there are representatives of different professions.
Scotland - an ancient country with a huge number of old castles. Well-known names in Scottish literature: Walter Scott, Lord Byron and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The highest percentage of red haired people in the world - about 13% live in Scotland. It is not so easy to find the most handsome Scottish Men, mainly it is actors. I suggest you to see my Top-8 the most handsome Scottish Men.
8. Jhon Barrowman (11 March 1967, Glasgow) - Scottish actor, singer, dancer, and writer who holds both British and American citizenship.
7. Dougray Scott (born Stephen Scott; 25 November 1965, Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland) is a Scottish actor.
6. James McAvoy (21 April 1979, Glasgow) is a Scottish actor.
5. Ewan McGregor (31 March 1971, Perth, Scotland) is a Scottish actor who has had success in mainstream and art house films.
4. Richard Madden (18 June 1986, Elderslie, Renfrewshire, Scotland) is a Scottish stage, film, and television actor best known for portraying Robb Stark in the Game of Thrones.
3. Sam Heughan (born 30 April 1980) is a Scottish actor, best known for his role as Jamie Fraser in the Starz hit series Outlander, for which he received two nominations for the Saturn Awards. He was nominated for a Laurence Olivier Award for Most Promising Performer in 2003, for his performance in the play Outlying Islands, performed at the Royal Court Theatre Upstairs.
2. Sean Connery (25 August 1930, Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, Scotland) - Scottish actor and producer who has won an Academy Award, two BAFTA Award and three Golden Globes.
1. Gerard Butler (13 November 1969, Glasgow) - is a Scottish actor who has appeared on film, stage, and television.