African state of Nigeria is in the western part of the continent. Because of the large population of Nigeria called the "giant of Africa" , despite the fact that this state by area in the 14 th place.
Another interesting fact is that about 16% of all indigenous Africans live in Nigeria. The country spread of Islam , Protestantism and Catholicism .
Nigeria is the second largest in the world by number of feature films produced, second only to India and bypassing the United States (see also: The most beautiful Hollywood actresses). Nigerian film industry, by analogy with Hollywood called Nollywood . National sport in Nigeria is rightfully considered football.
Nigerian women are different , usually darker skin , unlike Ethiopian women or Angolan women.
Top 18 The most beautiful Nigerian women included famous singer, model, actress , winner of beauty contests that have Nigerian decents and reside in Nigeria or outside the country.
18. Eva Alordiah (August 13 1988 Abuja, Nigeria) is a Nigerian rapper, singer, dancer, model, makeup artist, writer, and songwriter born to Nigerian parents from Delta State. She moved to Lagos as a child and graduated from Bowen University with a degree in Computer science in 2009.
17. Chidinma Ekile, popularly known by her stage name Chidinma (born Ketu, Lagos State)is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, recording artist, stage performer, and brand ambassador for MTN Nigeria.
16. Adeola Ariyo - Canadian model of Nigerian descent.
15. Toke Makinwa - Nigerian media personality, radio broadcaster and vlogger.
14. Damilola Adegbite (born 18 May 1985 Lagos, Nigeria) is a Nigerian actress, Model and Television personality, known for her role as Thelema Duke in Tinsel Soap Opera and Kemi Williams in the movie Flower girl. She won the best actress in a TV series award at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in 2011.
13. Enuka Okuma (born September 20, 1976) is a Canadian actress of Nigerian descent. She is best known for her work on the TV series Madison, on the TV series Sue Thomas F.B. Eye, and the Nickelodeon teen drama Fifteen. She currently portrays Traci Nash in the Canadian drama Rookie Blue, and is known internationally for portraying the role of Marika Donoso on the seventh season of the Fox series 24.
12. Omowunmi Akinnifesi is a Nigerian businesswoman and Environmental ambassador for Lagos. In 2005, eighteen year old Akinnifesi was crowned Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria
11. Aminat Ayinde - Nigerian model, participant 12 cycle show "America's Next Top Model". She's graced the runways for numerous shows including the ARISE collective during MBFW in New York. She has also walked for Nigeria's House of Jola during Couture Fashion Week in NY. Most recently she traveled back home to participate in AMFW (Arise Magazine Fashion Week) 2012 in Lagos, Nigeria.
10. Shirley Bassey (born 8 January 1937) is a Welsh singer of paternal Nigerian and maternal English descent. She found fame in the mid-1950s and has been called "one of the most popular female vocalists in Britain during the last half of the 20th century". In the US, in particular, she is best known for recording the theme songs to the James Bond films Goldfinger, Diamonds Are Forever and Moonraker.
9. Chinenye Akinlade is a former beauty queen. Chinenye is the seventh of eight children and also a twin. Following completion of her secondary education at Regan Memorial Secondary School, she won the 2002 edition of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant while awaiting admission into university. Despite being a favourite for the Miss Universe 2002 crown, she failed to make the top ten, but fared better at Miss World, where she was a top ten finalist, as well as the African Continental Queen of Beauty.
8. Tiwa Savage (born February 5, 1980 Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, recording artist, performer, and actress.
7. Yaya DaCosta ( November 15, 1982) is an American actress and fashion model of African American, Brazilian, and Nigerian descent. She was the runner-up in Cycle 3 of America's Next Top Model. Following her marriage to Joshua Bee Alafia in June 26, 2012 she has taken to using the name Yaya Alafia.
6. Megalyn Echikunwoke (born May 28, 1983 Spokane, Washington, USA) is an American actress. She is the daughter of a Nigerian-Igbo father and a German/Scots-Irish American mother. She is perhaps best known for her roles as Tara Price in CSI: Miami and Isabelle Tyler on The 4400.
5. Sylvia Nduka (born 14 October) - in 2011 was crowned Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria. Represented Nigeria at "Miss World 2011".
4. Adaora Akubilo (born 1993 )- American model of Nigerian origin.
3. Oluchi Onweagba (born August 1, 1980 Lagos, Nigeria) is a Nigerian model.
2. Genevieve Nnaji (born May 3, 1979 Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian actress and singer. In 2005 she won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role.
1. Agbani Darego (born 22 December 1982 Abonnema, Rivers State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian model, best known as the first Black African Miss World. Her major competitions: Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2001, Miss Universe 2001 (Top 10), Miss World 2001 and Miss World Africa 2001.