Every year the Russian models appearing on more and more podiums. They are representatives of the most prestigious fashion houses, signing contracts, becoming more recognizable, not only outside their own country, but throughout the world. It is noteworthy that the dominance of Russian models on catwalks of the world since the early 2000s, has been called "the age of three V" - from the initial letters of the names of the most successful and popular - Natalia Vodianova, Anna Vyalitsyna and Eugenia Volodina. But only Natasha Vodianova entered in my Top 18 most beautiful Russian models, because I like more gentle and soft facial features. My choice of models for the rating was based only on external data girls, and the successes and achievements in the modeling business for me did not matter. You can also see the most beautiful Brazilian models.
18. Nastya Kusakina (born 1996, Penza) - Russian model. Nastya has started cooperation with the Moscow agency Avant. During this time she has worked in Asia for fashion shows Chanel. But the most extensive work in this time, was advertising cosmetics company Sephora.
17. Vlada Roslyakova (real name Elena Roslyakova, born. July 8, 1987, Omsk) - Russia's top model. Modeling career began in Russia at a young age and continued in Tokyo and New York. She has participated in shows of famous designers, advertising campaigns Calvin Klein, Gucci, Hermes, H & M, Lacoste, Nina Ricci, Max Mara, Miss Sixty, Burberry, Moschino and many others, and in 2007 became the face of Dolce & Gabbana for the season autumn-winter 2007 / 2008. She worked with such photographers: Mario Testino, Steven Klein, Terry Richardson. Her photographs graced the covers of magazines Vogue, L'Officiel, Marie Claire, Spur, W Jewelry, Harper's Bazaar. In 2011, became the face of jewelry - Swarovski.
15. Daria Strokous (born 25 September 1990, Moscow) - Russian top model. At 17, she was noticed by one of the famous modeling agencies. In July 2007, the first time she took part in the fashion week in Milan and Paris. «V Magazine» included it in their Top 10 in 2008, appears on page W, British Vogue. In January 2012, appeared on the cover of Italian Vogue. Daria has performed at fashion shows Marni, Donna Karan, Narciso Rodriguez, Diane Von Furstenberg, Jil Sander, Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Jil Stuart and Lanvin. Now she is one of the most famous and popular Russian models.
14. Polina Kouklina (born June 23, 1986, Moscow) - Russian top model. Modeling career began in 2000, in a small agency Idol, one of the first works - shooting for Russian ELLE. Polina appeared on the cover of Vogue (Japan, Korea, Russia, 2002-2005), Flair (2005). And also participated in fashion shows Ready to wear 2003-2007. In 2004, she became the face of «Louis Vuitton», «Sportmax» and «Hugo Boss».
13. Emilia Vishnevskaya (born December 25, 1985, Moscow) - Russian model. Emilia successfully working as a model in Europe. She signed a contract with the Spanish lingerie brand "BOBA" (Spanish: "The Blue Parrot").
12. Aleksandra Pivovarova (born January 21, 1985, Moscow) - Russian top model. Known as the only model involved in the Prada campaign for six seasons in a row. It is often called the "model-an extraterrestrial," because it has a non-standard face: large, full lips and high cheekbones. She is one of the most famous and popular Russian models. For several seasons, she is the face of cosmetics Giorgio Armani, of Olay and Tiffany. She has participated in shows at home Gucci, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Chloe, Valentino, Givenchy, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Miu Miu, Hermes, Kenzo, Viktor & Rolf , Dolce & Gabbana, Balenciaga, Zac Pozen, Fendi and Yohji Yamamoto. For two years, appeared on the covers of Russian, British, Australian, Italian, French and Japanese Vogue.
11. Gia Skova (Gulia Skovorodina) (born July 13, 1990, Saratov) - Russian model. In the 15-year-old was recognized as the winner of the contest "The Beauty of the Volga" and caught the attention of scouts from local modeling agencies. In Moscow, she successfully passed the casting of Italian modeling agency Modus, and then worked for several large projects in Italy, France, Spain, and several Asian countries. Now her modeling career developed in Los Angeles, California (USA).
10. Katya Schekina (born May 18, 1986, Perm) - Model Agency LIKSTAR, and to date model of the European Agency WOMEN. In 2005 he became the "face" of the world famous brand Dolce & Gabbana. In 2006-2007 Katya participated in advertising campaigns for labels such as Byblos, Dolce & Gabbana, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Rocawear and Zara. In 2006, she was chosen to participate in the show «Victoria s Secret».
9. Kristina Romanova (born March 4, 1992,Moscow) - Russian model. In her first season, she participated in 23 fashion shows, including Dries Van Noten, Ralph Lauren, Jil Sander, Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs, D & G, etc.
8. Maria Novoselova (born January 31, 1985, Tula) - Russian model. Her photos have been on the covers such editions as: Harpers Bazaar, Grazia, Madame Figaro, Profil, etc. A well-known brands such as Benetton, Dolce & Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Le Silla, Miss Selfridges, Nuxe, Rena Lange, See by Chloe , Tally Weijl, Ungaro Homme and Y-3 often invite a girl for their fashion shows and campaigns. Maria is the "face" of the advertising campaign of two well-known brands - Nina Ricci for advertising hours and Sisley for advertising clothing collections. And recently, she became the "face" of Lacoste Sportswear, Vince Camuto, as well as Tru Trussardi. She also works with the most famous Model agencies in Paris, London and New York.
7. Tatyana Kovyulina (born November 4, 1981, Kazan) - Russian supermodel. At age 17, won the «Elite Model Look Tatarstan». In 2002 he first appeared on the catwalk at a fashion show «Bernhard Willhelm». Tatyana shot for the cover of the magazine «Madame Figaro». Success was in 2004. To participate in the fashion shows she was invited to more than 30 fashion houses, including «Bottega Veneta», «Ralph Lauren», «Etro» and «Narciso Rodriguez». She became the face «Calvin Klein Jeans», «Ann Taylor», «Cole Naan" and «Givenchy». In 2005 he took part in the fasion show «Victoria's Secret». She participated in the video for Duran Duran for song "Falling Down." By 2006, it surely is among the most popular Russian models.
6. Anna Selezneva (born July 29, 1990, Moscow, Russia) - Russian top model. According to the Russian edition of Vogue, she is the darling of the world's most influential fashion photographers such as Mario Testino, Steven Meisel and Peter Lindbergh. In 2007, an agent of the Best Model Group invited her to try myself as a model, but after two months she had her first job in Paris. In 2008 - 2011 Anna shot for various fashion magazine covers: Italian, French, and Russian Vogue, and Tatler, iD, V and others. She has participated in campaigns Guerlain, Calvin Klein, Yves Saint Laurent, Emporio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Versace and Vera Wang.
5. Natalia Vodianova (born 28 February 1982, Gorky) - Russia's top model. At 15, she joined a modeling agency "Eugene" (Nizhny Novgorod). She worked on the catwalk for Gucci, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Chloe, Valentino, Givenchy, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Miu Miu, Hermes, Kenzo, Viktor & Rolf , Dolce & Gabbana, Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent and many other fashion houses. Natalia has appeared on numerous covers of the most well-known fashion magazines, including Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, ELLE. She was also the "face" of the cosmetic brand L'Oreal Paris, was also involved in advertising campaigns for brands like Louis Vuitton, David Yurman, Marc Jacobs, Miss Sixty, Pepe Jeans, Diane von Furstenberg, Chanel, Gucci, Guerlain. In 2003 he became the official "face and body" of Calvin Klein.
4. Sofia Lomyuga (born April 15, 1994, Ivanovo) - Russian model. Brand Kira Plastinina has chosen her to face her latest advertising campaign autumn - winter 2010/2011, and her photos graced the pages of magazines such as Harper's bazaar, Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Cosmopilitan shopping, cosmopolitan beaty, Elle girl, Aeroflot STYLE, Tatler, Wedding , CUM, Collezioni, Glamour. One of the most significant achievements of her career, a professional model calls involved in the global campaign cream OLAY.
3. Natasha Poly (born July 12, 1985, Perm) - Russia's top model. Upon reaching 18 years Natasha has signed a contract with Milan branch of the prestigious New York agency Women Management, with whom she collaborated on the present. The debut took place on the podium in 2004, she began to represent such brands as Gucci, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Sonia Rykiel, Nine West, Dolce & Gabbana and Jimmy Choo. At the same time, Natasha appeared on the pages and covers of the most famous fashion magazines, including Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, ELLE, Glamour and W. She became one of the participating catwalk Victoria's Secret.
2. Valentina Zelyaeva (Zeliaeva) (born October 11, 1982, Moscow) - Russian model. Valentina has appeared on the cover of Spanish, Chinese, Greek, and Mexican editions Vogue. She advertised brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Coach, Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren, with whom she signed a seven-year contract.
1. Irina Shayk (real name: Irina Shayhlislamova, born 6 January 1986, Emanzhelinsk, Chelyabinsk region) - Russian model. She was the face of the such brands as Armani Exchange, Guess, Intimissimi, Beach Bunny, Lacoste, La Perla. In 2011 Irina became the first Russian model that has fallen on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. In the list of the sexiest models in the world in 13th place.