Tropical Brazil - it is not only the birthplace of the carnival with samba, serials, football and delicious coffee, but surprisingly attractive and sexy Brazilian models. If you look through the annual list of highest-paid models, you'll find that a third of the list - it is beauties from Brazil. And one of the most well-known U.S. brands of underwear "specialize" only of luxury Brazilian - "Angels» Victoria's Secret.
I present my rating of the most beautiful and sexy Brazilian models, who won his calling at home and in other countries as the leading models and even actresses. You can also read about famous models from Russia.
20. Bruna Abdullah (born on October 24, 1980, in Guaíba, Brazil) is a Brazilian model. She is known for her role as Giselle in Punit Malhotra's I Hate Luv Storys, alongside Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor. However, she was first noticed on Channel V's show, India's Hottest.
19. Ana Paula Araujo (born October 25, 1981 in Roraima) is a Brazilian model who appeared in the 2007 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. In addition to working with world-class photographers on her SI shoots, she was the object/subject of Joanne Gair body painting works in the 2007 edition. She has also appeared in advertisements for Liz Claiborne.
18. Raica Oliveira (born January 22, 1984) is a Brazilian model known for her work with numerous companies, including Emanuel Ungaro, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Yves Saint Laurent, Vogue, Chanel, Lancome, Victoria's Secret, Pepe Jeans, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, JLO, H&M, Elle, Marie Claire, TNG, Ann Taylor and XOXO. As of 2008, she has been working as a fashion reporter for Jornal Record.
17. Fernanda Motta (born in Campos dos Goytacazes, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on May 29, 1981) is a Brazilian model, actress, and television host. She is the host of the reality TV show Brazil's Next Top Model, the Brazilian version of the show, created by Tyra Banks.
16. Alessandra Corine Ambrosio (born April 11, 1981) is a Brazilian model. Ambrosio is best known for her work with Victoria's Secret and was chosen as the first spokesmodel for the company's "PINK" line. Ambrosio is currently one of the Victoria's Secret Angels and has modeled for brands such as Next, Armani Exchange, Christian Dior, and Ralph Lauren.
15. Shalana Santana (born in1984)- Braziliansupermodel.
14. Karina Flores (bornDecember 24, 1988in Sao Paulo, Brazil) -Brazilian top model.
13. Camila Morais (born December 23, 1985, Contagem, Brazil) - Brazilian model, started her modeling career in Brazil, and then proceeded to work as a model for well-known agencies in Europe and the United States.
12. Gracie Carvalho (born July 23, 1990) - Brazilian model who currently lives in New York. She began her career in 2007, but a year later participated in a model at Fashion Week in Rio and Sao Paulo, the most Gracie is one of the most popular models on the Fashion Week in Rio. As a result she took part in 35 of the 39 shows. The same year she signed a contract with a modeling agency in New York and moved to the United States.
11. Adriana Francesca Lima (born June 12, 1981) is a Brazilian model and actress who is best known as a Victoria's Secret Angel since 2000, and as a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics from 2003 to 2009. At the age of 15, Lima finished first in Ford's "Supermodel of Brazil" competition, and took second place the following year in the Ford "Supermodel of the World" competition before signing with Elite Model Management in New York City. In 2012, she came in 4th on the Forbes top-earning models list, estimated to have earned $7.3 million in one year. She is married to Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric, with whom she has two daughters.
10. Giselle Monteiro (born 16 November 1988,) is a Brazilian model and Bollywood actress. She made her film-debut playing the role of "Harleen Kaur" in the 2009 Bollywood film Love Aaj Kal, directed by Imtiaz Ali.
9. Maria Izabel Goulart Dourado (born October 23, 1984), better known as Izabel Goulart, is a Brazilian model. She is best known as one of the Victoria's Secret Angels from 2005 to 2008 and for her work with Armani Exchange.
8. Emanuela de Paula (born 25 April 1989 in Cabo de Santo Agostinho, Pernambuco, Brazil) is a Brazilian model. She has been the face of UK retailer Next for the past two seasons and can be seen in the 2009 Pirelli Calendar. She has also replaced Pernille Holmboe as the new model for the Swedish clothing store Gina Tricot.
7. Camila Alves (born January 28, 1982, Itambakuri, Brazil). At the age of 19 years old Сamila came to New York, where she decided to try modeling career. Beauty Camila Alves soon became very, very successful and popular model. In addition to the fashion shows and photo shoots Alves was able to assert themselves in the world of fashion and as a designer for designing and manufacturing women's handbags.
6. Ildi Silva (born October 8, 1982, Salvador, Brazil) - Brazilian model and actress. She has African, Dutch and Native American roots. The model is very well known and popular in their home country, she plays in the series, refused to be photographed for the Brazilian Playboy. In 2003, the actress appeared in the list of 25 most sexy beauties of Brazil.
5. Daniela Freitas (born August 4, 1988, Sao Paulo, Brazil) - Brazilian model. She worked in a modeling agency "Munich Models", "Wilhelmina Models", "Tess Management", "Photogenics", "Y Models", "Elite Model Management", "Rebel Management", "Wilhelmina Models". The model appeared on the covers of popular glossy magazines like "Elle", "Glamour", "Las Rosas magazine", "Max".
4. Isabeli Bergossi Fontana (born July 4, 1983, Curitiba, Brazil) - Brazilian top model. In 1996, at age 13, Isabel reached the final of the prestigious international competition Elite Model Look, and signed a contract in 1997, moved from Southern Brazil to Milan (Italy), began modeling. Isabelle has worked with brands such as Balenciaga, Chanel, Emilio Pucci, Giorgio Armani, Helena Rubinstein, Hermès, Hugo Boss, La Perla, Max Mara, Miss Sixty, Missoni, Oscar de la Renta, Pepe Jeans, Philips, etc. Only in Brazil Isabeli appeared on the covers of more than fifty magazines such as Marie Claire, Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Woman, Cool, ELLE and Allure.
3. Ana Beatriz Barros (born 29 May 1982) is a Brazilian model known for her work with Guess?, bebe, Victoria's Secret, Chanel cosmetics, and Jennifer Lopez's JLO fashion line. She was chosen to be in the 2010 Pirelli Calendar photographed by Terry Richardson in Bahia, Brazil, alongside Lily Cole, Daisy Lowe, Miranda Kerr and other models. Barros replaced Lindsay Lohan for Fornarina's Spring Summer 2010 campaign and look book. She has already filmed her first commercial for the company. Barros was also featured in the 2010 Spring/Summer campaign for British retailer Marks and Spencers alongside Twiggy, VV Brown, Lisa Snowdon and Dannii Minogue.
2. Thais Oliveira (born February 13, 1992) - Brazilian model. She advertises brands like Alphorria, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, Vide Bula.
1. Fabiana Tambosi (born July 2, 1982) is a Brazilian fashion model who has worked for numerous cosmetics companies, such as Clarins, Elizabeth Arden, Sephora, Sedal, and Almay. Tambosi has been featured in campaigns for major fashion clients such as Guess and Tommy Hilfiger, Brazilian brands such as Forum, Triton and Spezzato, and appeared in the Victoria's Secret catalog.She has appeared on international covers of Cosmopolitan, Elle, Vogue, Marie Claire, and Nova Beleza, and worked with the top photographers Mario Testino, Raphael Mazucco, Ellen Von Unwerth, Alexi Lubomirski and Kenneth Willardt.