Haitian women and bahamian women are very similar to each other. They live in the island states in the Caribbean sea. Girls in these islands are cheerful, hospitable and own a good sense of humor. In addition, they have a habit of leaving for tomorrow all the troubles and worries.
The ancestors of people on the Bahamas were taken from Africa by the British in the 17th - early 19th century. Haitians ancestors were brought from Africa by the French, so there is nothing strange that they all are just copies of black african women.
Local women in both countries are low. Many of them also have wide hips and big feet sizes. They have outstanding figures, outstanding in the way that their buttocks stand really back. Because of this the gait of female reminds a duck. Of course, here you can find an exception - haitian and bahamian girls with very decent figures (by European standards).
Haitian women are more prone to short haircuts, but although and among them you can meet long-haired girls. Many Haitian wear dreadlocks. As a rule, and many haitian and bahamian females have curly hair - weighty reminder of the African past of their ancestors.
The faces of haitian women and bahamian women are comely with gentle contours, often subtle and feminine. But there are also such girls, whose features, on the contrary, are tougher, negroid. In addition, they have little flattened noses (another reminder of Africa).
The Bahamas and Haiti are very poor countries. Haitian women and bahamian women here get married early. Almost all families live in very small houses, which consist of one or two rooms. Special features of these houses: there is no electricity, running water, mainly used stoves that run on natural material - charcoal. However, even such difficult conditions will not make girls lose the belief, they still hope for better times.
The basis of the economies is the agriculture. In rural areas, men always perform the hardest work. The women stay at home and are responsible for housekeeping, and may also collect fruit to sell in local markets.
Many haitian women and bahamian women leave the rural areas and are trying to build their lives in big cities. The truth is not always the best option, because even in cities they are going with great competitive selection.
Ten Beautiful Haitian and Bahamian Women
- 10. Emeline Michel(1966) - Haitian singer.
- 9. Lisa Drouillard (1989) - Miss New York Teen USA 2011 and Miss Grand Haiti 2014.
- 8. Marie Blanchard (2 December 1985) - Haitian model.
- 7. Persia White (October 25, 1972) - American actress and musician. She has Bahamian roots on his father's side, his mother - American.
- 6. Garcelle Beauvais (26 November 1966) — American-Haitian actress, singer and photomodel.
- 5. Anedie Azael (15 September 1988) - American model of Haitian origin, winner of Miss Haiti Universe 2011 and Miss Haiti International 2012.
- 4. Sarodj Bertin (11 April 1986) - winner of Miss Haiti Universe 2010 and Reina Hispanoamericana 2012.
- 3. Anastagia Pierre (5 October 1988) - American model, multiple participant and winner of beauty pageants Bahama Haitian descent.
- 2. Jeanene Fox (15 February 1983) - Bahamian model, actress and television presenter.
- 1. Shakara Ledard (11 July, 1979) - Bahamian actress and model. She has Bahamian roots on the maternal side.