The majority of Russian families bring up their sons in brutal manner, so the boys become strong, brave, and always ready to defend themselves and their nearest and dearest. Foreign woman like to apply to Russian men the phrase “behind the brick wall” and this is absolutely true for them. All men try to correspond to the features that the society imposes for them, as like to provide safety for their families (parents, wife and children) and to arrange their living in good financial condition. The men living in Russian federation prefer their wives to keep the house and bring up the children. At the same time, they try hard to earn as much money as possible to make their families happy.
But in spite of these rude tempers, the Russians still remain gentle and romantic. They can easily arrange a fabulous dating to their sweethearts that would print in the mind for years ahead.
What Are the Major Features of Russian Men?
Like men of other nations, Russian men have a huge amount of good and bad character features. Though, it would be right if we say that the number of positive features overweight the shortcomings that are true for the Russians. The majority of foreign woman pay particular attention to the rudeness of some men towards women at the wheel and that men are indifferent for their appearance and look. No one requires the Russians to pay the equal attention to their face and body as pop stars, for example, do. But, the majority of men don’t like to go shopping for dressing neatly and attending gym to keep up the excellent shape. Though, this situation may be applied to men all around the world.
It is interesting that the Russians had never drunk vodka in huge amounts. Nowadays the nation stopped drinking this beverage almost at all. Both women and men prefer a good wine or beer to vodka.
Today we would like to invite you staring at the most handsome Russian men with “enigmatic Russian soul”. Enjoy scrolling down this section of our website an feel free to leave hot comments!
Read also: Most Handsome Men of the World
15. Aleksey Chadov (September 2, 1981) - Russian actor.
14. Alexander Suvorov (November 8, 1979) - Russian actor.
13. Aleksandr Kerzhakov (November 27, 1982) - Russian football player.
12. Sergey Lazarev (April 1, 1983) - Russian singer.
11. Dmitriy Olenin (Nobember 13, 1979) - Russian radio host, TV presenter, DJ and showman.
10. Vasiliy Stepanov (January 14, 1986) - Russian actor.
9. Dmitriy Borisov (August 15, 1985) - Russian journalist.
8. Timur Solovyov (February 11, 1982) - Russian radio and TV presenter.
7. Pyotr Dranga (March 8, 1984) — Russian accordionist and singer.
6. Dmitriy Nagiev (April 4, 1967) - Russian actor, musician, showman, TV presenter, radio host.
5. Ivan Urgant (April 16, 1978) - Russian actor, TV presenter, musician.
4. Anton Makarsky (November 26, 1975) - Russian actor and singer.
3. Dima Bilan (December 24, 1981) - Russian singer.
2. Danila Kozlovsky (May 3, 1985) — Russian actor.
1. Daniil Strakhov (March 2, 1976) - Russian actor.