Greek women do not look like any European nation. They give a unique to this corner of the earth . The Greeks are represented as southerners with low growth, hot blood and typical Mediterranean appearance. The main thing they have are their eyes of bright turquoise color, resembling a sea wave in a clear sunny day. Regular figures reminding statues - that is the beauty of the Greeks. In contrast to Mediterranean neighbors, the Greeks are quieter, but only superficially.
Greece is a country of heroes and gods, and the picturesque ruins of ancient statues abd olive trees. They are considered the birthplace of the arts and the home of classic beauty. The beauty of the greek women has always been considered a gift from the gods, which meant health, physical and mental strength, luck and outer beauty.
Greek standard of beauty is a high forehead, a straight nose, a clear shape of the face, neat lips. This is embodied in the ancient sculptures. But not every greek woman got from the gods ideal appearance, so in order to be healthy and beautiful, they are making no small effort.
The hot climate is reflected in the habits and traditions, but rather restrained greek women with special, despite the southern temperament. Among them there are rare girls with an ideal figure and facial features, but they are charming, friendly, sweet and direct.
Greek women know a lot about make-up, everyone of them know how in a few minutes they can turn into beauties. The capital resident never leaves the house without make-up, even in the early morning. In every woman's purse there are always bronzing powder, eyeliner and bright lipstick. juice of parsley. The skin becomes soft and tender.
Greek women, like all Southern women tend to be overweight in the lower body. A little trick helps them to save shape. The whole week they eat healthy food and on Saturdays allow themselves off in full. Greek women prefer healthy foods low in fat. By the way, olive oil is used everywhere. It can be called their main beauty secret.
Women in Greece especially appreciate natural homemade cosmetics, prepared according to the old grandmother's recipes. It gives them a feeling to be like a greek goddess.
- 20. Kalliopi Zina most famous as Peggy Zina (March 8, 1975) - Greek singer.
- 19. Patricia Kara(real name: Panayiota Karamouzis; February 25, 1972) - Greek model and actress.
- 18. Rallia Christidou(14 November 1979) - popular Greek singer.
- 17. Betty Kourakou(1990) - Greek model.
- 16. Maria Korinthiou(29 April 1979) - Greek actress.
- 15. Viviana Campanile Zagorianakou(1990) - Miss Greece 2009.
- 14. Irini Merkouri (26 May 1981) - Greek pop singer.
- 13. Zeta Makrypoulia(31 July 1978) - Greek mode, actress and TV host.
- 12. Georgia Salpa(14 May 1985) - Greek Irish model.
- 11. Ria Antoniou(14 July 1988) - Greek beauty pageant titleholder.
- 10. Kyriaki "Corinna" Tsopei(21 June 1944) - Greek actress and Miss Universe 1964.
read also: Miss Universe winners
- 9. Evangelia Aravani(29 November 1985) - Greek model and Miss Greece 2005.
- 8. Tonia Sotiropoulou(1987) - Greek model and actress.
read also: Hollywood actresses
- 7. Evi Adam(1972) - Greek model, miss Greece 1994.
- 6. Athina Oikonomakou (6 March 1986) - Greek theater and film actress.
- 5. Santa Dimopulos (21 May 1987) - Ukranian singer with Greek roots.
- 4. Iliana Papageorgiou(21 December 1991) - professional Greek model.
- 3. Maria Menounos (8 June 1978) - American photomodel and TV host Greek origin.
- 2. Maria Tsagkaraki(1989) - Greek model, miss Greece 2012.
- 1. Evelina Papantoniou (7 June 1979) - Greek photomodel and actress, "Miss Star Hellas-2001".