In my Top-35 most beautiful TV presenters are leading world news, sports, information and entertainment programming from Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia and Africa. I did not consider the merits and talents of girls in television, their mega-pop, paying attention only to the appearance, photogenic and demeanor in the frame. The top includes both presenters, who are currently leading the program on TV, and those who have completed their careers.
35. Mirela Boureanu Vaida (born March 16, 1982, Romania) - Romanian actress, singer, leading various talk shows.
34. Heidi Watney (born May 19, 1981) - American sports writer. Since 2011 worked as a sports reporter in Los Angeles.
33. Carrie Milbank (B. 1978, Houston, Texas) - American model, actress and television presenter. She is currently presenter of the program "Hockey Show" on NHL. She is also a screenwriter, producer and presenter of the show "Hot On!".
32. Daniela Romo (born August 27, 1959, Mexico City) - Mexican singer, actress and TV host numerous talk shows.
see also: Best Mexican actresses
31. Laura Whitmore (born May 4, 1985, County Wicklow, Ireland) - Irish TV presenter on MTV Europe.
30. Jose Toledo (born 1963, Gran Canaria, Spain) - Spanish model and television presenter.
29. Gabriela Cristea (born October 26, 1974, Oltenita, DC Calarasi, Romania) - Romanian TV presenter. Since 2007 he has been working on Kanal D. She is TV presenter of reality show "Nora pentru mama".
28. Patricia Conde (born October 5, 1979, Valladolid, Spain) - Spanish actress, comedian, television host and model. In 1999 she took part in the "Miss Spain" representing Mr. Palencia, and soon after began working in television, has been leading a number of TV shows. Her first job was the role of the leading comic known television program "El informal" ("Informal"). She took part in the TV series "Lady Kana" and in programs such as "Un domingo cualquiera" ("Every Sunday"), "7 dias al desnudo" ("Nude Week").
27. Charissa Thompson (born May 4, 1982) - American TV host and sports commentator, who since September 2011 working on ESPN. He previously worked on Fox Sports and Versus, as well as GSN and the Big Ten Network. He is currently the co-host of SportsNation with Colin Cowherd, changing Michelle Beadle in July 2012
26. Aleksandra Obradovic (born June 29, 1984, Belgrade) - Serbian television presenter.
25. Cristina Dochianu (born July 10,1984, Bucharest, Romania) - Romanian TV presenter on the news channel.
24. Melanie Collins (b. 1989, Pennsylvania, USA) - American leading sports news channel NBA TV, and a former correspondent for Big Ten. In December 2008, she was named one of the top-30 "Sexiest sports reporters" according to Playboy. In 2008 she was invited as a speaker at the Big Ten Network.
23. Sylvie Francoise van der Vaart (born April 13, 1978, North Brabant, Netherlands) - Dutch model, actress and presenter, wife of soccer player Rafael van der Vaart. Works with leading Dieter Bohlen and Motes Mabuse in the TV show "Super Talent" on channel RTL.
read also: The most beautiful Dutch model
22. Pilar Rubio (born March 17, 1978, Torrejon de Ardoz, Madrid, Spain) - Spanish journalist and television presenter. Became known for her reportorial work in the program Se lo que hicisteis (See what you've done) for the channel La Sexta.
21. Ghida Fakhry (born 1970, Beirut, Lebanon) - Lebanese journalist and one of the main presenters on the news channel Al-Jazeera English headquarters in Doha. Since January 2010, she also presented her documentary film "Witness", which became one of the winners of programs dedicated to the documentary chronicle.
20. Ana Maria Picasso (born July 24, 1984, Lima, Peru) - Peruvian journalist and TV sports news on TV channel Univision. Since 2010, led the program La costa ("On the beach"), and then went to work in the RPP Noticias channel, with two programs. In 2012, she joined the channel TV Plus program with Oh! Diosas ("Oh Goddess").
read also: Most beautiful Peruvian actresses
19. Adriana Monsalve (born 1977, Caracas, Venezuela) - ESPN reporter in Central and South America, co-host of a sports show.
read also: Most beautiful Venezuelan actresses
18. Sara Carbonero (born February 3, 1984, Corral de Almager, Toledo) - Spanish channel Telecinco television presenter and sports journalist. In July 2009, was recognized as the sexiest reporter in the world by FHM USA.
17. Sana Tariq (born 1981) - TV host on Pakistani television. Some time has been a news anchor, but then began to lead a morning program, where she talks about the different facts, interviews with celebrities.
16. Eda Marcus (born 20 August 1982, Bucharest) - the news announcer on the Romanian television.
15. Daisy Fuentes (born November 17, 1966, Havana, Cuba) - Cuban-American TV host, model and humorist. Broke barriers as the first Latina in the role of VJ at MTV, as she became the first Latina to sign a contract with Revlon. Started to work as a leading weather and evening news block. It is considered one of the sexiest TV presenters in the world.
14. Afef Jnifen (born November 3, 1963, Medenine, Tunisia) - dancer, model, an Italian television presenter. In the mid-90's got experience in television as a guest not only entertaining, but also the political TV shows and then she began to lead telecasts in prime time.
13. Wafaa Kilani - egyptian television presenter, known for its programs: "Ghanyli", "Fiha Eih", "Soundouk Il Donia", "Ded El Tayyar" and "Bidoun Rakaba".
12. Nieves Alvarez (born March 30, 1975, Madrid, Spain) - Spanish model and TV presenter show about fashion Solo Moda.
11. Sarah Jane Dias (born December 3, 1982, Muscat, Oman) - Indian actress, Femina Miss India 2007, and VJ on Channel V. At 21, she won a talent show, which gave her a chance to become the leader on the TV.
10. Nadine Aghnatios (born September 15, 1977, Lebanon) - Lebanese TV presenter news.
9. Jackie Guerrido (born September 24, 1972, San Juan, Puerto Rico), journalist and host of the weather.
8. Nur Fettahoglu (Aysan) (born November 12, 1980, Duisburg, Germany) - Turkish-German actress. Was the presenter in News Exchange on channel "Sky Turk."
read also: The most beautiful Turkish actresses
7. Zara "Layla" Kayleigh (born January 26, 1984, London, England) - British-American TV host show The Feed segment of G4's Attack of the Show! and co-host of America's Best Dance Crew on MTV.
6. Maria Menounos (born June 8, 1978, Medford, USA) - American fashion model, TV presenter and journalist. In 1996 won the contest «Miss Massachusetts Teen USA». In 2006, along with Sakis Rouvas became a leading Eurovision Song Contest 2006. In the U.S., known as a correspondent for the program Today, Access Hollywood, Extra.
5. Mona Abou Hamze (born July, 1972, according to other data October 2, 1968, Beirut, Lebanon) - Lebanese TV presenter on Druze Lebanese TV. Also leads a talk show called "Talk Of The Town" on Channel Murr Television. Won the Murex d'Or Award in the "Best TV presenter."
4. Melissa Theuriau (born 18 July 1978, ECHIROLLES, Isère) - French journalist and news anchor for M6. She studied journalism and became an announcer on television. As a result of online voting it recognized the most beautiful reporter of the world. At present, it is one of the main editors and leading on the French TV.
3. Lara Alvarez (born May 29, 1986, Gijon, Spain) - sports journalist and host of sports programs on Spanish TV channels La Sexta and Marca.
read also:The most beautiful Spanish women
2. Kirsty Gallacher (born January 21, 1976, Edinburgh, Scotland) - Scottish TV presenter, star of TV sports channel Sky Sports.
1. Cheryl Ann Cole (born June 30, 1983, Newcastle, UK) - British singer, model, host of the show X Factor UK.