Bolivia - one of the most unknown and unexplored countries in Latin America for the tourist. In Bolivia strangely mixed Catholic culture with local Native American beliefs, lives a large number of sorcerers and shamans, is the most dangerous road in the world and the many attractions of the cities are located high in the mountains. It is also the only country in Latin America, where there is no "McDonald's", as the local people are very careful to cooking and "fast food" is simply not caught on. Not surprising that Bolivian women and girls always slim and fit figure.
Top 15 Most beautiful Bolivian women and girls includes famous actress, model and winner of beauty pageants of Bolivian descent and living in Bolivia or abroad.
15. Carla Ortiz (born 2 December 1976 Cochabamba, Bolivia) is a Bolivian actress. In the 1990s, she moved to Mexico City and later to Los Angeles.
14. Claudia Arce Lemaitre (born April 4, 1991 in Sucre, Bolivia) is a Bolivian beauty pageant titleholder and model who was crowned Miss Bolivia 2009, representing the Department of Chuquisaca. In the development of the contest she won titles as Yanbal Face Best Smile and Best National Costume. Claudia stood for Bolivia in the Queen of the World 2009 contest held at Berlin, Germany, and also in Miss Universe 2010, without success. She was the first woman born in Bolivia's Department of Chuquisaca who participated in Miss Universe.
13. Yohana Vaca (born 1993, Litoral Bolivia)- Bolivian model, Miss Mundo Bolivia 2011 and Miss Bolivia World 2011. See also: Miss World winners
12. Ximena Vargas (was born 1987 г, Santa-Cruz, Bolivia) - Bolivian model, she represented Bolivia in Miss International 2010. Was crowned International Queen of Coffee 2012
11. María Desiree Durán Morales (born October 7, 1985 in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia) Bolivian model, who winner of Miss Bolivia 2005, in Miss Universe 2006 as Miss Bolivia (Top 10). See also: Miss Universe winners
10. Flavia Foianini (born 1989 , Santa-Cruz, Bolivia) - Bolivian model, beauty pageant titleholder Miss Bolivia World 2009, 4th runner up in Miss World Beach Beauty
9. Ana María Ortíz (born 1989 Beni, northern Bolivia) is a Bolivian beauty queen and model and Bolivia's delegate to Miss World in 2006. She had originally intended to venture into politics and to study political science. She entered the 2006 contest with Desiree Durán Morales.
8. Adriana Rivera (born 1980, Tarija, Bolivia) - Bolivian model and beauty pageant titleholder of Miss Tarija 2012, Miss Supranational Bolivia 2012. See also: Miss Supranational winners
7. Teresa Roca (born on 1987) - Bolivian model
6. Yessica Mouton (born in 1987) is a Bolivian beauty pageant titleholder and model who was crowned Miss Bolivia 2011, 1st Runner-Up of Reina Hispanoamericana 2011 and represented her country in the 2012 Miss Universe.
5. Olivia Pinheiro (born October 29, 1983) is a Bolivian beauty pageant titleholder and model who was crowned Miss Bolivia 2010 and would have represented her country in the 2011 Miss Universe pageant. Pinheiro declined to participate in the international competition after rumors about her real age were revealed to the press.
4. Daniela Núñez del Prado - Bolivian model and beauty pageant titleholder: Elite Model Bolivia 2006, Miss Santa Cruz 2011, Miss Bolivia International 2011. See also: Miss International winners
3. Ximena Herrera (born on October 5, 1979 in La Paz, Bolivia) is a Bolivian-born Mexican actress. She has participated in telenovelas such as La madrastra and Corazones al límite.
2. Raquel Welch (born September 5, 1940) is an American actress and sex symbol. Her father was Bolivian. She first won attention for her role in Fantastic Voyage (1966), after which she won a contract with 20th Century-Fox. They loaned her to a British studio where she made One Million Years B.C. (1966). Although she had only three lines in the film, the doe-skin bikini she wore became a best-selling poster that turned her into an iconic sex symbol and catapulted her to stardom. She later starred in notable films like Bedazzled (1967), Bandolero! (1968), 100 Rifles (1969), and Myra Breckinridge (1970). She made several television variety specials. Welch is, as of 2013, a spokesperson for Foster Grant. See also: The most beautiful Hollywood actresses
1. Alexia Viruez (born May 4, 1994 Santa Cruz, Bolivia) is a Bolivian beauty pageant titleholder and model who was crowned Miss Bolivia 2012 and represented her country in the 2013 Miss Universe. See also: The most beautiful contestants of Miss Universe 2013
And the ugliest is the one that occupies the first place, alexia that horribleeeee