The Eurovision Song Contest 2015 will be the 60th edition of the annual Eurovision Song Contest musical event. The contest will take place in Vienna, Austria, following Conchita Wurst's victory in the 2014 edition with his song "Rise Like a Phoenix". This will be the second time that Austria host the contest after holding its 1967 edition also in Vienna.
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 many promising, talented and beautiful contestants. The site beauty-around.com made Top-8 Beautiful beautiful contestants of Eurovision Song Contest 2015 of different countries.
8. Boggie with song Wars for Nothing (Hungary)
See also: Top-17 beautiful Hungarian Women
7. Maria Elena Kyriakou with song"One Last Breath" (Greece)
See also: Top-20 Beautiful Greek Women
6. Elhaida Dan with song "I'm Alive" (Albania)
See also: Top-22 beautiful Albanian Women
5. Monica Linkite with song "This Time" (Lithuania)
4. Edurne with song "Amanecer" (Spain)
See also: The most beautiful Spanish women
3. Maria Olafsdotti with song Unbroken (Iceland)
See also: Top-15 beautiful Icelandic Women
2. Polina Gagarina with song"A Million Voices" (Russia)
1. Nina Sublatt with song "Warrior" (Georgia)