Actresses of TV series are especially because they are identified with their heroines for many viewers. The fate of the women, which they play, becomes their destiny. Spectators carefully monitor the succession of events, worry for their favorite heroes, their fortunes, happy love. Beautiful actresses TV series are enjoyed by most love of their fans, because of good looks, bright and spectacular – it is one of the main advantages of the movie actors. In the film, they can create a beautiful picture, nice to read. If more charming appearance is combined with talent, the success of this actress is provided.
What is so attractive for viewers in beautiful actress of TV serials, why many of them can retain their popularity over the years, not only the individual, but also decades. External beauty can not fail to attract attention, it has to cause positive emotions. Popular actress of soap operas can also highlight their beauty competently, effectively apply themselves. Thanks to self-confidence, talent, charisma, artists can create in front of the camera vivid, memorable characters that are popular with the audience. Considering the beautiful TV series actress, every woman sees her as the ideal, she wants to look as perfect. And so the actress becomes close to her, is sympathetic.
Famous and popular actress of TV series have created many memorable images in the world of movie - comedy, dramatic, tragic. Each of their character has his own destiny, which found an echo in the heart of the viewers. If we consider that many TV series have been shot more than a year, the actresses had very difficult tasks. They had to get used to to her heroine, let her into heart, and never even for a moment in front of the camera does not get out of the way. And professional actress of serials successfully cope with this task. They remain true to the role throughout the filming time, their heroines are honest and credible with viewers.
Many actresses of TV series have not only professional talent, but also a bright, attractive appearance. They have many years are included in the list of the most beautiful women. Outside beauties diverse, some of them are exquisite blonde, sparkling red women, passionate brunette. Interestingly, both young girls and ladies of mature age, retained its appeal, charisma, can be the recognized beauties.
The most famous actresses of TV series represent a certain era of movies, looking at them, do not remember the specific tape but the atmosphere, the mood. With many of them audience is connected the vivid emotions, memories, the whole of their life.
Top 30 Most Beautiful TV Series Actresses includes American, Canadian, British, Irish and Australian actresses, starring in the famous and beloved TV series viewers.
Top 30 Most Beautiful TV Series Actresses
30. Naya Rivera (January 12, 1987) is an American actress and singer, known for playing Santana Lopez on Fox's musical comedy-drama television series Glee. She is of Puerto Rican, African American, and German descent. See also: Top-22 Beautiful Puerto Rican Women
29. Emma Roberts (February 10, 1991) is an American actress and semi-retired singer. After small roles in films such as Blow (2001), she rose to prominence with her role as Addie Singer in the Nickelodeon television series Unfabulous (2004–07), for which she was nominated for a Teen Choice Award and six Young Artist Awards.
28. Rachel Bilson (August 25, 1981) is an American actress. She portrayed Summer Roberts on the prime-time drama series The O.C. From 2011 to 2015, she starred as Dr. Zoe Hart on The CW series Hart of Dixie. Her father is Jewish-American and her mother is an Italian-American.
27. Summer Glau (July 24, 1981) is an American actress best known for her roles in science fiction and fantasy television series; as River Tam in Firefly (2002). She is of Scots-Irish and German ancestry. See also: Top-20 Beautiful Scottish Women
26. Gillian Jacobs (October 19, 1982) is an American actress. She is known for portraying Britta Perry on the NBC/Yahoo! Screen comedy series Community and stars as Mickey on the Netflix series Love. Jacobs has also had a recurring role on the HBO series Girls.
25. Dianna Agron (April 30, 1986) is an American actress, singer. In 2009, Agron was cast as Quinn Fabray on the Fox musical comedy-drama series Glee. Her father was born to a Jewish family and her mother converted to Judaism.
24. Kaya Scodelario (13 March 1992) is an English actress. She made her acting debut as Effy Stonem on the E4 teen drama Skins (2007-2010), for which she received recognition and critical praise, garnering two Golden Nymph Award nominations for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series and two TV Quick Award nominations for Best Actress. Her mother is Brazilian. See also: Top-10 Beautiful Portuguese women
23. Sofía Vergara (July 10, 1972) is a Colombian-American actress and model. Subsequently, she appeared in other films, including Four Brothers (2005) and two Tyler Perry films: Meet the Browns (2008) and Madea Goes to Jail (2009), receiving an ALMA Award nomination for the latter. See also: Top-14 Beautiful Colombian Women
22. Danielle Campbell (January 30, 1995) is an American actress. She starred on the television series The Originalsas Davina Claire from 2013–16.
21. Nicola Peltz (January 9, 1995) is an American actress. Her breakthrough role came when she played Katara in the 2010 film The Last Airbender. Since then, she has played Bradley Martin in the A&E series Bates Motel (2013–2015). Her father is of Austrian Jewish and Russian Jewish descent, while her mother has German, Welsh, and English ancestry.
20. Holland Roden (October 7, 1986) is an American actress, best known for her role as Lydia Martin in MTV's teen drama Teen Wolf.
19. Alison Brie (December 29, 1982) is an American actress. She portrayed Annie Edison in the NBC/Yahoo! sitcom Community (2009–2015) and Trudy Campbell in the AMC drama Mad Men (2007–2015).
18. Eve Hewson (7 July 1991) is an Irish actress. Her first major role was in the drama film This Must Be the Place (2011) and she currently plays Nurse Lucy Elkins in Steven Soderbergh's TV series The Knick (2014–present).
17. Emilia Clarke (23 October 1986) is an English actress. She first gained notice for her role as Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO series Game of Thrones, for which she received three Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2013, 2015 and 2016. See also: Top-25 Beautiful British Women
16. Amanda Schull (August 26, 1978) is an American actress and former professional ballet dancer. She is best known for her lead role in the 2000 film Center Stage and for her recurring roles on One Tree Hill, Pretty Little Liars, and Suits. She currently stars in the Syfy television series 12 Monkeys. See also: Top-10 Beautiful Ballet Dancers
15. Marie Avgeropoulos (June 17, 1986) is a Canadian actress and model of Greek descent. She has appeared in more film and TV roles: as Kirstie in Cult, as Kim Rhodes in Hunt to Kill, and the sci-fi series The 100 as Octavia Blake.
14. Lily James (5 April 1989) is an English actress. She is best known for her role as Lady Rose Aldridge in the ITV period drama Downton Abbey.
13. Michelle Dockery (15 December 1981) is an English actress and singer. She is best known for her role as Lady Mary Crawley in the ITV drama series Downton Abbey (2010–2015), for which she has been nominated for three consecutive Emmy Awards and a Golden Globe Award.
12. Cobie Smulders (April 3, 1982) is a Canadian actress and model. She is best known for her roles as Robin Scherbatsky on the television series How I Met Your Mother (2005–2014) and Maria Hill in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
11. Lauren Cohan (January 7, 1982) is an American British actress and model, best known for her role as Maggie Rhee on The Walking Dead (2011–present). She is also known for her recurring roles on the television series Supernatural (2007–2008), Chuck (2011) and The Vampire Diaries (2010–2012).
10. Katheryn Winnick (December 17, 1977) is a Canadian actress of Ukrainian descent. She is best known for her roles in Amusement (2008), Bones (2010), A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III (2012), Vikings (2013–present). See also: Top-34 Beautiful Ukrainian Women
9. Laura Haddock (21 August 1985) is an English actress. She is best known for portraying Kacie Carter in Honest, Lucrezia in Da Vinci's Demons, Meredith Quill in Guardians of the Galaxy, and Alison in The Inbetweeners Movie.
8. Eva Longoria (March 15, 1975) is an American actress. She is perhaps best known for her role as Gabrielle Solis on the ABC television series Desperate Housewives from 2004 to 2012, for which she was well received and was the recipient of Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations. See also: Top-26 Beautiful Mexican Women
7. Caitlin Stasey (1 May 1990) is an Australian actress. She also played Lady Kenna in the American series Reign from 2013 to 2015. See also: Top-20 Beautiful Australian Women
6. Evangeline Lilly (August 3, 1979) is a Canadian actress. She won a Screen Actors Guild Award and received a Golden Globe nomination for her role as Kate Austen in the ABC series Lost (2004–10). See also: Top-17 Beautiful Canadian Women
5. Emmy Rossum (September 12, 1986) is an American actress and singer-songwriter. She is known for her portrayal of Fiona Gallagher in the television series Shameless. See also: Top-40 Beautiful Jewish Women
4. Lena Headey (3 October 1973) is an English actress and voice actress. Headey is best known for portraying Cersei Lannister in HBO's hit fantasy series Game of Thrones since 2011, a performance that has earned her three consecutive Emmy award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series (2014–16) and a Golden Globe Awards nomination for Best Supporting Actress – Series, Miniseries or Television Film in 2016.
3. Jaimie Alexander (March 12, 1984) is an American actress known for portraying Jessi on the TV series Kyle XY and Sif in the 2011 superhero film Thor, its 2013 sequel, Thor: The Dark World, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Since 2015 she stars in the NBC series Blindspot.
2. Morena Baccarin (June 2, 1979) is a Brazilian American actress. She is known for portraying Inara Serra in the series Firefly, Anna in the 2009 version of the series V and Jessica Brody in the Showtime series Homeland (for which she received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2013). She plays the role of Dr. Leslie Thompkins in the Fox television series Gotham. See also: Top-22 Beautiful Brazilian Actresses
1. Olivia Wilde (March 10, 1984) is an American actress, model. She is well known for her role as Dr. Remy "Thirteen" Hadley on the award winning television series House (2007–12). She starred in HBO's rock 'n' roll drama series Vinyl (2016). See also: Top-22 Beautiful Irish Women