Simply brilliant! This is by far the best word which suits the Portuguese women. With a strong built and beautiful facial contour, these Portuguese women will certainly get a high rank if a list of the world’s best women is documented. Traditionally, these women were always beautiful and were the possessor of natural beauty. If history is to be taken into account, these women were like warrior princess and were regarded with high esteem in the society. Although the society was male dominated but these women played their role quite effectively. When given a chance, these women even took to the battlefield along with their male counterparts and emerged victorious as they were holders of sharp intellect. Thus, it is needless to say that these women were really a woman of substance and they had contributed a lot to the society at large.
Actually the fact is that these portuguese women are natural inheritors of beauty and with or without makeup, these women tend to look amazingly beautiful in all circumstances. I may be wrong but the fact is that these women, since a possessor of sharp facial features, do not need to do makeup at all and are naturally good-looking. The youthfulness and freshness of their beauty hides if they indulge in gaudy make-ups. They are possessed of god gifted loveliness and definitely that is what they are cherished for. Of course, minimal makeup can be done but since they are naturally superb looking, they stand the best chance to grab attention amidst a crowd. Definitely, it is up to one regarding what kind of dressing one may want to flaunt but whenever natural beauty is appreciated, these Portuguese women stand a high chance of getting appreciated.
These women are usually quite tall as well and look simply stunning in a sexy evening gown. In fact, they are so magnificently stunning that to me they are no less than an angel and are sure to get crowned as the winner in a mega beauty pageant on participation. With thoughtful and soulful eyes, these women are quite a crowd puller and are undeniably one of the most gorgeous beauties present on earth.
10. Iva Lamarao (born 23 February 1983, Portugal) - Portuguese TV presenter and fashion model.
read also: The most beautiful TV presenters
9. Sonia Balaco (born 12 February, 1984, Portugal) - Portuguese actress and model.
8. Andreia Rodrigues (born 11 April 1984, Portugal) - Portuguese model and TV presenter, miss Portugal 2008.
read also: Winners of miss World
7. Claudia Vieira (born 20 June 1979 in Loures) is a Portuguese actress and model.
6. Nelly Furtado (born December 2, 1978) is a Canadian singer, songwriter and actress. Her Portuguese parents, Maria Manuela and António José Furtado, were emigrants from the Azores.
5. Benedita Pereira(born 27 July 1985, Porto) is a Portuguese actress.
4. Laura Gonçalves (born February 10, 1989 Baruta, Miranda, Venezuela) is a Portuguese-Venezuelan beauty titleholder and model.
read also: Winners of miss Universe
3. Joana Santos (born 16 November 1985, Lisboa, Portugal) -Portuguese model and actress.
read also: The most beautiful Brazilian actresses
2. Freida Pinto (born 18 October 1984) is an Indian actress and model with Portuguese origin.
1. Sara Sampaio (born July 21, 1991) is a Portuguese model best known for working with Victoria's Secret and Calzedonia.
read also: The most beautiful Brazilian models