The African men conquer people with their expressiveness, passion. They behave naturally in their thoughts and acts. Sometimes they seem a little bit naive, childish, but sometimes they may fascinate with their mystery and mystical look. No one can stay indifferent to the exotic, vivid appearance of men from the colourful and hot African continent. No wonder the African race representatives are considered the most stylish and exquisite models. The African men are also successful in the film industry and show business. But if you look the listing of the most beautiful black-skinned Africans, you can see that it contains more than Bohemia and art representatives. There are plenty of amazing man beauties among athletes. Although Africans do not have to exercise to have attractive slim figure. Nature has generously endowed them with high growth, flexible mill, broad shoulders and long arms and legs. Such body proportions create a perfect tandem with dark skin. This combination makes Africans look like ancient gods – proud, stately, strong, and agile.
What are the secrets of African men’ attractiveness?
- First of all, they captivate with their natural behavior and emotionality. Perhaps someone may consider this behavior to be rustic. But actually, there is a lot of sincerity and openness in it.
- A special shape of body is true for the strong representatives of the African continent. The athletic, trim figure with long legs, hands, broad shoulders looks amazing. People can see power, remarkable stamina in it.
- Dark skin gives the appearance of African men a touch of exoticism. The image of dark-skinned beauty on the ocean store under the hot sun comes into the mind.
- It should be noted that beautiful African men enjoy their own attractiveness. They are able to love, able to charm with their masculine looks, charm and sincerity.
- Most men know how to wear clothes, sports clothes or even the bright, eccentric looks. They do it easily, naturally, properly. Even simple jeans perfectly emphasize gracefulness, pajaritos, harmonious physique.
You can see the African men not only on the pages of glossy magazines about actors, sportsmen, representatives of show-business and modeling industry. You can just stroll the streets of any African city to meet a strong, powerful and very charming African man. Therefore, it is difficult to give someone the championship in contest of beauty among black male beauties.
The Top 20 Most Handsome African Men included the most famous actors, singers, presenter, models and winners of beauty contests, football players, chef who live either in Africa or beyond, but having African decents. In Top, the representatives of Côte d'Ivoire, Zimbabwe, Congo, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Ghana, Mauritania, Senegal, Angola, Sierra Leone and Kenya.
20. Yaya Toure (born 13 May 1983, Bouaké, Ivory Coast) is an Ivorian professional footballer who plays as a central midfielder for Premier League club Manchester City and the former captain of Ivory Coast national team.
19. Brendan Galloway (born 17 March 1996 Harare, Zimbabwe) is a is a Zimbabwean professional footballer who plays as a defender for Premier League club Everton and England U21.
18. Fally Ipupa N'simba (born December 14, 1977 Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo) is a DR Congolese singer-songwriter, dancer, philanthropist, guitarist and producer. From 1999 until 2006, he was a member of Quartier Latin International, the music band formed in 1986 by Koffi Olomide.
17. Marcus 'Joar' Samuelsson (born Kassahun 'Joar' Tsegie; 25 January 1971) is an Ethiopian-born, Swedish-raised chef and restaurateur.
16. Emmanuel Ikubese (born on 1991 in Delta State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian model, TV host and actor. His personal achievements includes: First runner-up, Mister World 2014; Mister World Fashion and Style 2014; Sport event winner (Sailing team)
15. Chris Attoh (born 17 May 1979) is a Ghanaian actor, on-air personality, television presenter and producer. He is best known as "Kwame Mensah" in Nigerian soap opera Tinsel.
14. Omar Sy (born 20 January 1978) is a French actor and comedian. His Mauritanian mother and his Senegalese father. He is best known in France for his duo with Fred Testot, Omar et Fred, and for his role in The Intouchables, and internationally for his roles in X-Men: Days of Future Past and Jurassic World. He received a César Award for Best Actor on 24 February 2012 for his role in The Intouchables and in doing so also became the first actor of African descent to win the French award.
13. Marlon Pacheco (born 1994 г) is a Angolan professional male model, Mr Angola 2014
12.Tinotenda Chinyani (born 1997) is a Zimbabwean male model.
11. Akon (born April 16, 1973) is an American singer, rapper, songwriter, businessman, record producer and actor of Senegalese descent. He rose to prominence in 2004 following the release of "Locked Up", the first single from his debut album Trouble. Forbes ranked Akon 80th (Power Rank) in Forbes Celebrity 100 in 2010 and 5th in 40 Most Powerful Celebrities in Africa list, in 2011. Billboard ranked Akon No. 6 on the list of Top Digital Songs Artists of the decade.
10. D'banj (born 9 June 1980 Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, musician, entrepreneur and TV host. He has won several music awards, including the awards for Best African Act at the MTV Europe Music Awards 2007, Artist of the Year at the MTV Africa Music Awards 2009, Best International Act: Africa at the 2011 BET Awards, and Best-selling African Artist at the 2014 World Music Awards, Evolution award at the 2015 MTV Africa Music awards.
9. Alex Ekubo-Okwaraeke (born 10 April 1986) is a Nigerian actor and model. He was first runner up at the 2010 Mr Nigeria contest. He won the Best Actor in a Supporting Role award at the 2013 Best of Nollywood Awards for his role in the Weekend Getaway.
8. Remi Alade-Chester (born November 16, 1989) is a Nigerian male model.
7. Idris Elba (born 6 September 1972) is an English actor, musician, and DJ. His father was a Sierra Leonean and his mother was a Ghanaian. He is known for playing druglord Russell "Stringer" Bell on the HBO series The Wire, Detective John Luther on the BBC One series Luther, and Nelson Mandela in the biographical film Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom. He has been nominated four times for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Miniseries or Television Film, winning one, and was nominated five times for a Primetime Emmy Award. In 2016, he was named in the Time 100 list of the Most Influential People in the World.
6. David Agbodji (born May 8, 1987, Paris) is an American model of Togolese decents.
5. Tongayi Chirisa is a Zimbabwean actor experienced in theatre, film, and television. He is also a noted singer.
4. Tidiou M'Baye (born February 27, 1992, Paris) is a French-Senegalese model operating in London. He starred for many prestigious magazines. The young man was involved in the modeling industry of his brother, the most frightening model - Sasha Mbaye.
3. Sacha M'Baye (born 1990) is a French footballer and model. He is known mainly for modelling for Burberry with Jourdan Dunn. He has also modeled for Gap, American Eagle, Stone Island, GQ Style. He is of French and Senegalese descent, he is signed to Select (London),Why Not (Milan) and New Madison (Paris)
2. Mark Masai (born 1986) is a Kenyan media personality. He is a TV journalist and presenter at NTV who has been described by some of his fans as professional and good looking. His journey to become a leading news anchor began when he was just 22 years old when he joined the Nation Media Group’s (NTV) in 2008 and made his first appearance as one of the youngest prime news TV anchors in Kenya .
1. Kevin Owiti (born 1996) is a Kenian professional model. His personal achievements includes: Mr. World Kenya 2016, Mr. World Kenya Siaya County 2016, Mr. Catholic University of Eastern Africa 2014/2015, Mr. Laiser Hill First runners up 2011, Best athlete in Vienna College 2013.