South african women have extremely great value to the family, this is the beginning of a cult. In this way understanding of the family differs from the nuclear family (parents and children only) to the tribal alliance as the main form of society. In this region, formally and traditionally is allowed the polygamy, the bride is demanded a ransom of cows. Girls can get married at a young age, starting from 13-14 years. Traditionally, the tribal chief gives the permission to the marriage.
The main power and authority in the family is a man. Females in villages tend to honor the traditions of their ancestors, to take care of family, they have a fairly narrow view of reality. City south african women on the contrary appreciate success and wealth.
According to tradition, after marriage, south african women from tribes should look even better than before marriage. She must show that she is happy, well-groomed and loved by her husband.
A husband gives his wife gold rings, but not in the fingers, but for neck. The rich husband gives more rings to his beloved wife. And she does not remove these rings as a sign of respect and loyalty to her husband. Only after his death the widow can remove of such heavy ornaments, which over the years cause a disturbance in the formation of the spine.
South Africa completely subverts the unusual standards of female beauty. For example, for many of the South African people an enviable bride is not the one who has a thin waist, and the one who has a big and fat belly. Also, many communities have sagging breasts in the premium - so that a woman could threw it over her shoulder to feed the baby sitting in a special bandage on the back. As a result it is literally hanging to the stomach. Also, many south african girls are addicted to scarification, creating a whole body pictures of scars. All of these examples mean only one thing: common standards of beauty do not exist here.
But despite the unusual standards of beauty south african women as models are popular enough around the world, as they have a variety of types of the appearance. Moreover many of them are tall girls with good skin, clear oval face, fun-shaped eyes. It betrays them unique features among others.
- 16. Nandi Mngoma - South African singer.
- 15. Lyndall Jarvis (13 January 1989) - South African model and television presenter.
- 14. Cindy Nell - South African model and Miss Universe South Africa 2003.
- 13. Shashi Naidoo (4 November 1980) - South African actress, model.
- 12. Genevieve Morton (9 July 1986) - South African model.
- 11. Kerry Mcgregor (September 26) - South African fashion model.
- 10. Melinda Bam (14 May 1989) - Miss South Africa 2011.
- 9. Gugu Mbatha-Raw (1983) - English actress with South African roots.
- 8. Tanit Phoenix (24 September 1984) - South African fashion model and actress.
- 7. Lauren Mellor (December 1985) - South African fashion model.
- 6. Jenna Pietersen (June 14, 1990 г) - South African model.
- 5. Rolene Strauss (22 April 1992) - Miss South African 2014, winner Miss World 2014.
- 4. Natasha Barnard (May 25, 1988) - South African model.
- 3. Candice Swanepoel (20 October 1988) - South African fashion model.
- 2. Candice Boucher (17 October 1983) - South African model.
- 1.Charlize Theron (7 August 1975) - South African and American actress and fashion model.