In Top-18 of the most beautiful figure skaters of the world entered both operating, and the figure skaters who have finished the sports career acting both in female single figure skating, and together with partners in dances on to ice from the most various countries: Russia, France, Italy, Switzerland, Finland, Sweden, Japan, South Korea, Canada and USA.
Figure skaters who will take part in the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics also entered this top.
18. Kim Yuna (September 5, 1990) - South Korean figure skater.
17. Alissa Czisny (June 25, 1987 Sylvania, Ohio) - beautiful American figure skater. She is the 2010 Grand Prix Final champion, a two-time Skate Canada champion (2005, 2010), the 2011 Skate America champion, and a two-time U.S. national champion (2009, 2011).
16. Alexandra "Sasha" Cohen (October 26, 1984) - U.S. figure skater. She is the 2006 Olympic silver medalist, a three-time World Championship medalist, the 2003 Grand Prix Final Champion, and the 2006 U.S. Champion. See also: The most beautiful jewish women
15. Nathalie Pechalat (22 December 1983) - French ice dancer. With partner Fabian Bourzat, she is the 2012 World bronze medalist, a two-time European champion (2011–2012), and a three-time French national champion (2009, 2011, 2012). They have won three medals at the Grand Prix Final (2009, 2010, 2011) and thirteen other Grand Prix medals, including two golds at Cup of China and two at Trophée Eric Bompard. See also: The most beautiful French women
14. Anna Cappellini (19 February 1987) - beautiful Italian ice dancer. With partner Luca Lanotte, she is the 2014 European champion and 2013 European bronze medalist, a seven-time Grand Prix medalist, and a three-time Italian national champion (2012–14).
13. Katarina Witt (3 December 1965) - retired German figure skater and model. In Germany, she was commonly called "Kati" in the past, but today her full name is used more often. Witt won two Olympic gold medals for East Germany, first at the 1984 Sarajevo Olympics and the second in 1988 at the Calgary Olympics. She is a four-time World champion (1984, 1985, 1987, 1988) and twice World silver medalist (1982, 1986). Along with Sonja Henie, Witt is the only ladies' single skater to win six consecutive European Championships (1983–1988). Her competitive record makes her one of the most successful figure skaters of all time. See also: The most beautiful German women
12. Adelina Sotnikova (1 July 1996)- Russian figure skater. She is a two-time European silver medalist (2013–2014), a five-time medalist on the Grand Prix series, and a four-time Russian national champion (2009, 2011–2012, 2014). On the junior level, she is the 2011 World Junior champion, 2010 JGP Final champion, and 2012 Youth Olympics silver medalist.
11. Miki Ando (December 18, 1987) - beautiful Japanese figure skater. She is the 2007 and 2011 World champion, 2011 Four Continents champion, 2004 World Junior champion, and a three-time (2004, 2005 & 2010) Japanese national champion. Ando is the first and only female skater to complete a quadruple jump successfully in competition. She accomplished this at the 2002–2003 Junior Grand Prix Final in The Hague.
10. Viktoria Helgesson (13 September 1988) - Swedish figure skater. She is a four-time (2008–2011) Nordic champion, 2011 Skate America bronze medalist, and six-time (2007–2011) Swedish national champion. Helgesson's 5th place at the 2012 and 2013 European Championships is the best result by a Swedish figure skater since 1932. Her bronze medal at 2011 Skate America is the first Grand Prix medal by a Swedish skater. See also: The most beautiful Sweden women
9. Elena Il'inykh (April 25, 1994) - Russian figure skater serving in ice dancing with partner Nikita Katsalapov.
8. Anjelika Krylova (4 July 1973) - Russian retired ice dancer. With partner Oleg Ovsyannikov, she is the 1998 Olympic silver medalist and two-time (1998, 1999) World champion. She currently works as a coach and choreographer in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
7. Marina Anissina (30 August 1975) - French-Russian ice dancer. With partner Gwendal Peizerat, she is the 2002 Olympic champion.
6. Sarah Meier (4 May 1984) - beautiful Swiss figure skater. She is the 2011 European champion, 2007&2008 European silver medalist, the 2006–2007 Grand Prix Final bronze medalist and an eight-time (2000–2001, 2003, 2005–2008, 2010) Swiss national champion.
5. Victoria Sinitsyna (April 29, 1995) -Russian figure skater serving in ice dancing with Ruslan Zhiganshin. Junior world champion in figure skating in 2012, winner of the Junior Grand Prix Final in 2012. Bronze medalist at the Winter Universiade in 2013 and the championship of Russia in 2014. Master of Sports of Russia international class.
4. Tessa Virtue (May 17, 1989) - Canadian ice dancer who competes with Scott Moir.
3. Tatyana Navka (13 April 1975) - Russian ice dancer who has also competed for the Soviet Union and Belarus. With partner Roman Kostomarov, she is the 2006 Olympic Champion, two-time World champion (2004–05), three-time Grand Prix Final champion (2003–05), and three-time European champion (2004–06).
2. Kiira Korpi (26 September 1988) - Finnish figure skater. She is a three-time European medalist (bronze in 2007 and 2011, silver in 2012), the 2010 Trophée Eric Bompard champion, the 2012 Rostelecom Cup champion, a two-time Cup of China medalist, and a four-time Finnish national champion (2009, 2011–2013).
1. Tanith Belbin (July 11, 1984) - Canadian-American ice dancer. Though born in Canada, she holds dual citizenship and has competed for the United States since she began skating with Benjamin Agosto in 1998. With Agosto, Belbin is the 2006 Olympic silver medalist, four-time World medalist, three-time Four Continents champion (2004–2006), and five-time U.S. champion (2004–2008).