In the modern world is developing and improving, the monarchy continued to exist, sometimes having a huge impact on the development of their countries. Many royal women are widely popular among his people, and are also involved in social, political and charitable activities.
Many of the modern princesses and queens had never belonged to the royal couple, and married a member of the monarchist family, thus receiving the royal title.
In the Top-16 Most Beautiful Royal Women in the World: queens and princesses came from 13 countries: Bhutan, Nepal, Morocco, Norway, Luxembourg, Sweden, Spain, the UK, India, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Monaco.
16. Queen Jetsun Pema (born 4 June 1990) is the Queen consort (literally meaning "Dragon Queen") of Bhutan, as the wife of King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck.
15. Mette-Marit, Crown Princess of Norway (born 19 August 1973 in Kristiansand, Norway), is the wife of Crown Prince Haakon, heir apparent to the throne of Norway. See also: The most beautiful Norwegian women
14. Himani Shah, Former Crown Princess of Nepal (born October 1, 1976) is the wife of the former heir apparent to the throne of Nepal, Crown Prince Paras.
13. Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco (born Salma Bennani; 10 May 1978 in Fes) is the princess consort of Morocco. She is the wife of King Mohammed VI and the first wife of a Moroccan ruler to have been publicly acknowledged and given a royal title. See also: The most beautiful Oriental women
12. Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg (born 16 February 1991) is the fourth child and only daughter of Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa.
11. Princess Madeleine of Sweden (born 10 June 1982), is the youngest child and second daughter of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden. Upon her birth, she was third in line of succession to the Swedish throne. After the birth of her niece, Princess Estelle, in February 2012, she became fourth in line of succession. See also: The most beautiful Sweden women
10. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge ("Kate" Middleton; born 9 January 1982) is the wife of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge. Following his father Charles, Prince of Wales, William is second in line to succeed his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, as monarch of 16 Commonwealth realms.
9. Letizia, Princess of Asturias (born 15 September 1972), is the wife of Felipe, Prince of Asturias, the heir apparent to the throne of Spain. Before her marriage to the prince, Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano was a journalist and news anchor. As consort to the heir apparent to the Spanish throne she bears the official titles of Princess of Asturias, Princess of Gerona, Princess of Viana, Duchess of Montblanc, Countess of Cervera and Lady of Balaguer. See also: The most beautiful Spanish women
8. Diana, Princess of Wales (1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997), was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, who is the eldest child and heir apparent of Queen Elizabeth II.
7. Gayatri Devi (23 May 1919 − 29 July 2009), often styled as Maharani Gayatri Devi, Rajmata of Jaipur, was born as Princess Gayatri Devi of Cooch Behar. She was the third Maharani of Jaipur from 1939 to 1970 through her marriage to HH Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II.
6. Princess Haya bint Al Hussein (born 3 May 1974) is the daughter of King Hussein of Jordan from his third wife, Queen Alia. Princess Haya is the junior wife of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. She is known as Her Royal Highness Princess Haya of Jordan , a title derived from her father.
5. Charlotte Casiraghi (born 3 August 1986) is the second child of Caroline, Princess of Hanover, and Stefano Casiraghi, an Italian industrialist. She is fifth in line to the throne of Monaco. See also: Celebrities with horses (50 photos)
4. Fawzia Fuad of Egypt (5 November 1921 – 2 July 2013) was an Egyptian princess who became Empress of Iran as the first wife of Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. See also: The most beautiful black models
3. Princess Ameera Al-Taweel (born 6 November 1983) in the English-language press, is a Saudi Arabian princess and philanthropist and International fashion icon. See also: All winners of the contest Miss World Muslimah
2. Rania Al Abdullah (born 31 August 1970) is the Queen consort of Jordan.
1. Grace Kelly, HSH Princess Grace of Monaco (November 12, 1929 – September 14, 1982) was an American film actress and Princess of Monaco as the wife of Prince Rainier III. See also: The most beautiful Hollywood actresses
Q:Why isn't Marie Antoinette or Other earlier Royal persons in this list??Why not Sisi(Elisabeth of Austria)in??Is it just me or this list is wrong??