The Arab woman is one of the most beautiful women in the world. Her beauty is caused not only by genetics, but also by how she takes care of itself. Beauty and passion of Arab women captivated and excited the imagination of western men and the envy and admiration of western women.
Arab women have always been capturing men's attention with their unique exotic appeal. Teasing men with their mysterious essences and appearances hidden behind yashmaks, these women captivate one's imagination! However, once you discover what is there behind those cloth pieces, you get simply fascinated! These females have really beautiful face features and body curvaceous shapes that allure and magnetize their men. Anyway, what makes these women so unique and desirable is that they devote their beauty, body and soul exceptionally to their husband. Arab females are born with a mission to become truthful wives and good mothers to bring up clever, religious and kind children. And if you are not a Muslim, perhaps you have no possibility to capture an Arab woman's attention, as they get married exceptionally Muslim men. So, if you have fallen in love with one, you will have to either forget your love or change your religion and marry that very Arab female who has captured your heart! By the way, this is very typical for these women, as they are real mysteries men strive to discover and finally fall under their spell!
It is widely accepted that Arab women paint their faces with too much of makeup. This is a fact not to refute. These females love to accentuate their face features with sparkling and bright Arab makeup. This makes them look even more enchanting and feminine as femininity is a thing any Arab woman loves to emphasize and show off yet within home walls. Nevertheless, today not all Arab women wear yashmaks. There are countries which do allow them to abandon these cloth pieces. Besides a great majority of Arab females take off their yashmaks once they appear in Europe or America. Still the most amazing Arab women appear in particularly Arabian countries. Here is the list of countries where you can meet the prettiest women:
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Arab women are known to retain their beauty for many years. Even after giving birth to several children they look astonishing in their late thirties. An Arab female knows well what to use to make her body as fresh and slender as that of an eighteen-year old girl. These women have their secrets that are passed from generation to generation. Yet, we have pried about these secrets to help you make use of them. So, here are several advice you can benefit of:
- Arab females use lots of natural oils such as argan, peach, apricot, jojoba, rose-hip or olive oil. These oil types have a moisturizing, as well as anti-aging features. Women apply them to their hair and skin.
- Women from Arabian countries have the habit of visiting spas. They do it almost daily.
- Despite the fact these women are excellent cooks, they strictly follow their diets giving their preference to exclusively healthy food including fruits and vegetables.
- Most of Arab women are rich. Hence they choose exceptionally high quality makeup, which they use a lot!
- And the last thing Arab women make great use of is the Hammam that removes the dead skin from one's body revealing the beautiful glowing one.
35. Princesses Ameerah Al-Taweel (1983) - wife of Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.
34. Sulaf Fawakherji (27 July 1977) - Syrian actress of film and television.
33. Mahtab Keramati (17 October 1970) - Iranian-Persian actress, UN goodwill ambassador.
32. Nadine Aghnatios (15 September 1977) - Lebanese TV presenter.
31. Rosarita Tawil (1988) - Lebanese model, winner of the title "Miss Lebanon 2008".
read also: Miss World winners 21st Century
30. Rima Fakih (2 October 1986) - Lebanese-American participant and the winner of the beauty contest "Miss USA 2010".
29. Diana Karazon (30 October 1983) - Jordanian-Palestinian pop singer, TV presenter and actress.
28. Meriam George (1987) - Miss Egypt 2005 winner.
read also: Miss Universe winners 21st Century
27. Gabrielle Bou Rached (13 December 1985) - Lebanese model and actress, "Miss Lebanon 2005".
26. Jessica Kahawaty (12 September 1988) - Australian model of Lebanese descent, the winner of the beauty contest "Miss World Australia 2012".
25. Donia Hammed (28 February 1988) - winner of the title "Miss Egypt Universe 2010".
24. Haifa Wehbe (10 March 1976) - Lebanese actress and singer, popular in the Middle East.
23. Aylar Dianati Lie (12 February 1984) - Norwegian-Iranian model.
22. Zallascht Sadat (1985) was crowned as "Miss Afghanistan" in 2008 in Germany in the competition "Miss Afghanistan Germany".
21. Sahar Biniaz (род. 1984 г) - Canadian beauty pageant participant and a professional actress with Iranian roots.
20. Rania Al-Abdullah (31 августа 1970) - Queen of Jordan, the wife of Abdullah II.
19. Shakira; / Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll (2 February 1977) - Colombian singer, dancer, songwriter, composer, producer and philanthropist. Her father is a Lebanese Arab and mother is Columbian.
18. Madina Taher (1987) - Afghan, winner of the title "Miss Germany Universe 2008".
17. Shermine Shahrivar (17 September 198) - Iranian, winner of the beauty contest "Miss Germany 2004" and "Miss Europe 2005".
read also: The most beautiful German women
16. Myriam Fares (3 May 1983) - Lebanese pop singer.
15. Mona Amarcha (1 January, 1988) - Moroccan singer.
14. Nawal Al Zoghbi (29 June 1971) - Lebanese singer.
13. Nadine Nassib Njeim (7 February 1984) - Lebanese model, beauty queen, actress.
12. Amar Al Tahsh (27 May 1986) - Lebanese singer.
11. Sofia El Marikh (15 October 1981) - Moroccan musician and singer.
10. Myriam Benzerga (1988) - Algerian model, "Best Model of Algeria 2002".
read also: The most beautiful Russian models
9. Muna AbuSulayman (16 May 1973) - influential Arab-Muslim media person come from Saudi Arabia.
8. Berguzar Korel (2 September 1982) - Turkish actress.
read also: The most beautiful Turkish actresses
7. Mona Abou Hamze (July, 1972 or 2 October 1968) - Lebanese TV presenter.
6. Maya Nasri (real name Maya Asmar; 1 August 1976) - Lebanese singer, musician and actress.
5. Barbara Turbay (1993) has Lebanese roots. She took second place in the competition "Miss Bogota (Universe) - 2011-12", winner of the contest "Miss World Colombia 2012".
4. Tuba Buyukustun (5 July 1982) - Turkish actress. She starred in advertising products cosmetic companies.
3. Mahlagha Jaberi (17 June 1989) - Iranian model, which is known for its unique look.
2. Claudia Lynx (real name Shaghayegh; 8 June, 1982) - Iranian model, actress, singer.
1. Turkan Soray (28 June 1945) - turkish actress. She played about 200 roles in the movie, was one of the leading actresses of Turkey.
1. Cyrine Abdel Nour (21 February 1977) - Lebanese singer, model and actress.